Sunday, September 2, 2012

Journey to the Wilderness (AKA: The Moon)





Today we hit a popular northwestern tourist destination--Craters of the Moon, a national park somewhere in the Idaho desert. Explored some wild caves, hiked across paper-thin volcanic rock (that honestly made me a bit nervous), and climbed a cinder-cone, among other things. Fascinating place, in my opinion. Growing up in a house about eight feet above sea-level, I thought it was the neatest thing in the world to be traveling fifty feet underground and then a thousand feet up in the air, in the same day. To conclude, Craters of the Moon was simply breath-taking, and I highly recommend visiting. I mean, if you happen to be taking a road-trip through The Middle Of Nowhere, Idaho. Don't really know why anybody would, unless they were really lost. Catch ya later, folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment